Home > Uncategorized > 0.9 closer and closer

0.9 closer and closer

Some days ago we made Searduino work way better. Jearduino/Searduino only crashed every 2000 time. Way better than every second time. Still not really a sign of something working is it… and really hard to let go of 😉

After some more hours we found the problem…. Searduino (the simulator engine) may call the function callback after they’ve been closed (dlclose). Quite easy to fix and frustratingly obvious (as always) once you found the bug.

Now, with some ugly printf/println we’ve tested more. We tested for 20 hours and after 381,687 runs with:

  • load
  • run
  • halt
  • close

we got no crashed. The code is merged so we’re going to focus on regression tests. After that,iIt’s about time to release 0.9.

We’ll give the release a nickname since Henrik is in New Zealand while the release is made. 0.9 will be called “kiwi”….. if nothing really bad happens.

cheers

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: